Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Getting Ready for Summer 2010

I'm starting to get my Summer 2010 Collection ready and this is a peak at some of the fabrics that I may be working with. Some new, some old, some japanese. I can't wait to show off some of my new designs : ) I have also been approached by a photographer to do a photo shoot for me and I am excited about that in the coming months.






For Summer I am looking at releasing something a little different to what I usually do. A short run of limited pieces across all sizes - as well as the usual OOAK fabric combinations in select designs.
Stay tuned for some sneak peaks in the coming weeks : )

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, they are really pretty fabrics. Hope you make it to the next Mathilda's Market in Adelaide - can't wait to look at your selection in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fabrics you have chosen, I love Japanese fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabrics are great choices for summer. I love the babushka print.
    You sound like such a busy lady! Starting a summer range when its not quite winter yet sounds very organised.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )