Thursday, June 10, 2010

Its been a while . . .

since I last posted. Life is certainly hectic with 3 little bodies to keep entertained at home, but it's all good and I am still managing to fit in lots of sewing and quilting in between feeds, sleeps and nappy changes with little Nate, playing lego with Master T and drawing and crafting with Miss M.
A couple of new quilts finished . . .

Goodies received from some online bloggy quilting friends as part of our Birthday FQ swap we are doing this year. I requested reds/blues/whites to do a new quilt for Master T
Some new things for the markets - hair clip canvas's . . .
And a start on spring/summer sewing at the request of quite of few market customers recently . . .
I have also made a start on my Summer Collection, but no sneak peaks just yet : )

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love those hairclip canvases, how much are they? would put a stop to our lost hairclips! When is your next market, I might just come along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those hairclip canvases! That's a lot of quilting you've managed with 3 kidlets ;) maybe I should stop TALKING about quilting and just do! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the quilt of squares, you could put in some plain coloured squares which could save you a bit of money and stretch the fabric range into two quilts. With the busy prints, you wouldn't notice them missing and cost-wise it'd make the quilts more cost effective. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very talented!! I love your hair clip holders :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )