Monday, September 20, 2010

EB Kids Clothes Swap 2010

The EB Kids Clothes Sewing Swap is all over for this year now and I can reveal what I made for two children now that they have been received. For Renee's little girl who is almost 7, I made a twirly patchwork skirt from Sandi Hendersons Analise Pattern. This was the first time I had used this pattern which I had, had for over 12 months in my stash and I loved making it. It involved LOTS of fabric, but well worth it. I also added a matching t-shirt with some ruffles to the front. Some pics of Renee's little girl wearing the outfit here and here. For the second outfit I made for one of Emma's boys who is almost 3. A basic pair of denim shorts with linen pockets and a matching t-shirt with applique to match the shorts.
For Matilda I received a couple of gorgeous outfits from Naomi. Naomi did an absolutely beautiful job on all the sewing and even included a pin cushion and some chocolates, yum!
For Tom I received a gorgeous outfit from Joy. I am yet to get pics of Tom wearing this one, but the detail Joy has gone to with the pockets on the shorts is fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. All such beautiful clothes Anna, really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, these outfits are fabulous, I especially love the girls twirly skirt, it has inspired me to get a pattern and try one out for my little girl....haven't made something off a pattern since high school though....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you ladies are SO talented.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )