Friday, November 5, 2010

In The Press - LittleONE Baby Magazine!

A very exciting day here today - this morning I received the latest issue of LittleONE Baby magazine in the post. I had an inkling that there might be something to make me smile in this issue - but I am more like the Cheshire Cat. Two dresses from my Summer Collection have been featured in the magazine and I am a little bit more than excited!
Front Cover
'Freebird' Dress (top of page)
'Sweet Dot' Tie Back Dress (bottom row, second along)
This is the first time I have made it to the press, very exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations Anna - that's wonderful! And the dresses are just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Anna, congratulations, your dresses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )