Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back to blogging . . . again!

I am a terrible blogger. I have so many posts on my list (yes I am list girl!) to write and I just can't seem to find the time to sit at the computer for long enough to get posting!

I am slowly putting together a new trans-seasonal collection for boys and girls for my label tillytom as well as the day to day chaos that comes with my 3 little cherubs at home with me all day. You can visit my facebook page for photos of what i have coming up, some available now, some in the next few weeks.

Sickness has come and gone and come again in our house over the past month and I am looking forward to warmer weather, spring, summer and more!

So, here I am . . . back to blogging . . . again : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )