Friday, January 13, 2012

{handmade find} Josephene's Bags

My lovely friend Jo makes the most gorgeous bags, clutches and accessories - but as yet isn't one to blog, facebook, twitter about her brand - so here I am to tell you all about her amazing designs!
Late last year I asked Jo to make my mum one of her beautiful Hobo bags as a present for her 60th birthday. Mum was in desperate need of a new bag and I knew she had been eyeing off Jo's fabulous bags. So I put in the order and Jo hand delivered the bag for mum's birthday. Mum is wrapped, the workmanship is amazing and Jo did a beautiful job.

So go on - head on over to Jo's Website, have a browse and hopefully I can convince Jo to come along to some markets with me this year when I travel so she can show off her fabulous products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )