Saturday, May 26, 2012

{quilting} Master T's quilt completed

Today I got around to finishing off Master T's quilt. Apologies for the terrible lighting on the photos, it is very dark and stormy here. The focus of this quilt was reds and blues and I used mostly the stars and stripes fabrics by Riley Blake, as well as scraps of fabrics from my stash in reds and linens. Sashing in white and finished with a sand herringbone backing and pale blue stripe/spot binding.




By far the biggest quilt I have made so far, it measures 74 inches x 85 inches (190cm x 220cm). Master T's bed is a king single and there is plenty of overhang both sides as well as extra folded up at the end. I went that extra bit bigger so that it will still fit a double bed for him should he decide to move up to a double bed down the track.

2 comments:

  1. It looks awesome Anna! Very little boyish, but will grow with him. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )