Friday, August 28, 2009

Ready Set Show!

Just a quick post - LOTS of photos - of a peak at just some of the goodies I will have on offer this weekend at the 2 day Wentworth Ag Show. I am looking forward to taking all my tables and displays out this afternoon to set up and out there very early tomorrow morning to set up everything else. Lovely weather here today - just hoping the rain stays away for the weekend - this show is known for having it rain every year!

Fabric Button Bracelets

Pony tail holders

Coin Purses


Nappy Wallets


Tilda Skirts
Yoyo Button Clippies


Pram Quilt & Quilted Nappy Change Wallet Set

More Quilts


Tilda Dresses
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and hope to see some of my blog readers at the Show!

8 comments:

  1. Best of luck for the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You have so much stock, you must have been flat out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sighs* so lovely, its' all beautifully presented too! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness I feel dizzy looking at all that!! At least you are going prepared! Wish you all the best for the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy selling, you have been very busy, I love those button bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful array of things to sell. You have been so busy. You will be the hit of the show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done! Everything looks fabulous! Its cool to see all the bits and pieces that make up a stall. Hope the market went well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )