Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day #13 ~ Pop on over here for a read

I recently discovered Sophie's blog after she left me a comment on one of my posts. Sophie I have met previously when both her girls were born and I took impressions of their hands and feet for her (a business that I no longer have). Sophie, her husband Nathan and two gorgeous little girls Grace and Willow have a station just out of Mildura which is a farm stay tourism business called Turlee Station Stay.Pop on over for a read, Sophie also has a little giveaway happening for some super cute hair accessories : )

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Anna....you're a gem!! I will most definitely return the favour! Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )