Friday, October 29, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day #29 ~ Quilting

I am attempting to finish off my dolls quilts for this years EB Dolls Quilt Swap. Post day is today, but I am running behind, luckily opening day isn't until the 5th November, so I still have time to get it in the post before then. I wanted to test myself out by trying a quilting technique I hadn't done before, so here is my first attempt
And a sneak at how I am going so far with the dolls quilt. About half way through so far, I am hoping to get the quilting finished tonight and then its just the label and binding to go.

2 comments:

  1. great work Anna, glad to see you have found a little 'leisure' sewing time, and it's not all work this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )