Monday, September 14, 2009

Craft Swap Goodies

Last month I participated in the DUST monthly craft swap. The Dust Team is a group of Aussie's selling on Etsy and is a great team to be a part of. It amazes me how many of us 'Aussie's' are actually selling on Etsy and the vast aray of talents that there are!
Anyway, I posted off a 'Tilda' dress, some hair accessories and choccies to my partner Tamara and she sent me these gorgeous goodies. Tamara makes handmade papercuts and I must say must have a very steady hand and lots of patience! So, my request to Tamara was some letters for the kids rooms, unframed because that is something I can do myself. Check out Tamara's store at; www.tamaradesigns.etsy.com for more of her goodies papercut goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )