Monday, September 28, 2009

A snapping good buy

This fantastic purchase arrived in the post today. Snaps Australian are having a huge sale at the moment with 40% off snap presses and other great specials - including free post! It was too good to pass up so I purchased myself a press and an assortment of coloured snaps to keep me busy snapping away! I also grabbed a couple of metres of their bamboo fleece which was also too good a price to pass on.
And a couple more applique t's for the collection
And I also got around to framing the gorgeous paper cuts I received in the recent dust craft swap. I decided on plain white frames and boxes with a no matt/no glass finish. They look great in the kids rooms.
I am busy busy sewing away getting ready for 3 (possibly 4) markets over the next 2 weeks. I have 2 this weekend, and one the following Friday night plus a possibility of another in a few weeks just a short drive away. Lots of dresses and skirts, plus a few new designs almost ready : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )