Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MissChief Maker - Canberra

Since the launch of my new 'Gypsy' dresses last week and the upload of a few designs into my Madeit Shop on Sunday I have been bombarded with wholesale enquiries!
Wonderful, wonderful news for this very busy mummy!
The first of my new stockists who will have a small selection of these gorgeous little dresses in her store from late next week, with more to come in a few weeks time is;
Rodney's Nursery
24 Beltana Road
Pialligo ACT

How gorgeous and inviting does the door to the shop look!

So if you are in Canberra, make sure you pop in and say hello to Katie and check out her gorgeous stock of OOAK new, re-purposed pre-loved and vintage clothing and accessories.

Now this busy mummy is off on a much needed short family holiday (our first in goodness knows how long!), but I'll be back next week with more crafty/sewing/quilting stuff - including a sneak peak at another new design - finally something for the boys! hooray!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I love reading your blog so I have awarded you with a Kreative Blogger Award. Head to my blog http://apooki.blogspot.com to find out the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! that shop looks gorgeous, can't wait to see the boys designs, enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TillyTom - you're beautiful design of gypsy dress has been a hit on my end at MissChief Maker. I've already sold 3 in the first day of them hitting the stands. I can't wait to see my next package!! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )