Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More dresses off to . . . MissChief Maker

Just a peak at another lot of 'Gypsy' dresses heading off to MissChief Maker in Canberra tomorrow. There are 16 in total, all complete with cute matching yoyo button clips
And just a few favourites . . . gorgeous stunning fabrics!



Katie will have these both in store and online so pop on out or visit the online store in the coming weeks.
Its been a very busy past few days of sewing in this household, but I am now all caught up on my wholesale and custom orders and ready to tackle my mountain of market sewing to get done for my two upcoming Christmas markets happening on the first weekend of December. Stay tuned for a big madeit store stocking on the night of the 6th December with some fabulous specials for those doing some last minute Christmas shopping!

5 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous if this bub is a girl I will have to put in a order for next summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great work! I love the birdie fabric in the middle dress of the three dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - dont they look so pretty all together! I LOVE the birdy one with the blue trim - very, very cute!
    Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dresses are gorgeous, I love the middle one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those dresses are beautiful, your fabric combinations look fantastic! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )