Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Advent Blog-a-long Day #22 - Introducing the 'Grace' dress

This is my latest design - the 'Grace' dress. Based on the same pattern as the 'Gypsy' dress but something a little different with the fabrics, using a beautiful linen/cotton blend for the dress and just a hint of colour with designer cottons for the trim band and patch on the front. All different - all OOAK - beautiful, elegant and graceful. Lovely and cool in Summer and teamed with a long top and tights in winter, year round wear growing from a dress to a top.

A small selection of these new dresses in the Natural and Chocolate linen are now available in my Madeit Store with more to come shortly in red and khaki linen. Custom orders will re-open on the 4th January 2010 - available in sizes 0 -7 Years.

2 comments:

  1. Those dresses are beautiful! I wouldn't mind having a Grace dress in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so lovely! I agree, I want one in my size!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )