Sunday, December 6, 2009

Advent Blog-a-long Day #6 - Christmas Markets & Store Stocking

Wow, what a weekend. My final two markets for the year went very well, here's some pics from today's market out at Red Cliffs which is a market I do the first Sunday of every month. I have a permanent site on the shady side of the street - right out the front of the local supermarket . . . and the windows showing the beer advertisements, lol. A great spot though which I am really happy with.
I have also been uploading lots of new goodies into my madeit store, but still have LOTS more to add, it is just a slow process. And, I have two special offers happening between now and Christmas! All orders over $15 between now and Christmas will receive a special free gift and all orders over $60 placed between the 7th & 17th December will receive free post (within Australia).
So if you are still looking for that perfect Christmas gift for someone, make sure you pop on over to Madeit - there are lots of very talented crafters / designers / handmakers that I am sure would love to see you all pop into their stores for a browse and even a purchase!




4 comments:

  1. Great set up. I hope to post pictures of my market set up next week after my Saturday market. It will be my first "solo" market so fingers crossed I do ok. I like the bunting idea , I want to get some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, love the bunting, bet that was hard work!

    enjoyed my visit today...

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the day went well. The stall looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )