Saturday, December 5, 2009

Advent Blog-a-long Day #5 - Next Store Stocking

It was a very busy morning for me at the markets this morning, wonderful to see so many returning customers and lots of new ones too! Looking forward to another wonderful market tomorrow morning out at Red Cliffs - hope to see some of you there!
Just a quick note to let you know that I will be stocking my madeit store tomorrow night choc full of lots of lovely clothing, gifts and more! And, I will also be offering free standard shipping within Australi for all orders over $60 placed between the 7th & 17th December 2009.
Plus as always, a little freebie with all purchases.
So pop on over to the SHOP after 7pm tomorrow night : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )