Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day #14 ~ DQS Sneak Peak

I am working on my EB Dolls Quilt Swap (DQS) today. I have the quilt top finished and have cut out all my applique pieces and ironed them on this morning. Once the little ones are in bed for their sleep I am going to get busy sewing down all my appliques. This is just a little peak at one of my appliques pictures around the border of the quilt.
I am really looking forward to getting this little quilt finished and posted off by the end of the month - I just hope my recipient likes it : )

6 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous - love the fabrics you have choosen

    Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and pretty anna. Cant wait to see the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your recipient is bound to like it!
    The applique bird is very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabrics and the little birdies look VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous fabric combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good! I love the fabrics you have chosen - what are they?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )