Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day #25 ~ EB DQS Final Sneak Peaks

Final sneak peaks of the Dolls Quilt that I have completed as part of the EB Dolls Quilt Swap for 2009. It is going to be very hard to part with this quilt, I really pushed myself with learning some new quilting techniques with this little quilt and just hope my partner loves it as much as I do : ) I am looking forward to seeing what someone as made for me, I am sure I will love whatever I receive!

Label on the back of the quilt - I have blocked out who it is for as its a secret until opening day on the 7th November! This is the first time I have done a label for a quilt so hopefully I have got it right - just needs stitching down.

6 comments:

  1. your little bird is divine!!
    can not wait to see the whole finished product
    well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so sweet!

    Your label is awesome! My printer ran out of ink, so I've hand stitched mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Cant wait to see the whole thing unveiled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! Your recipient will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours Anna - and the bird is lovely. I can't wait to see the finished item

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )