Monday, October 19, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day #19 ~ Weekend Sewing

Over the weekend I attacked a few small sewing projects.
Some more list takers for upcoming markets;

A pair of shorts for Master T (they still need hemming)

And here's some sneak peaks at my next two RR blocks for the EB RR block swap I am doing that I finished off last week. I can't wait to get all my blocks back and turn them into a new quilt for Miss M's new big girl bed!
For those of you in Melbourne and Adelaide who read my blog - I would love some suggestions for some city markets to attend - I think its time to expand my little business into the city markets, which markets do you think would suit my goodies? Thanks : )

3 comments:

  1. You could try the Docklands Sunday market. http://www.docklandsundaymarket.com.au/Home.html I will admit I haven't been for ages (read nearly a year) but I found it good (if small) then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you to get out and try some new markets... very exciting.

    Micky
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hear the sisters market in melb is great, and theres another one in northcote......cant think of the name...ill get back to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )