Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day #14 ~ A knitting day or not?

The weather here seems to be very unpredictable at the moment and today it feels like winter again with horrible winds and lots of rain. I thought about getting the wool out and making a start on something but got sidetracked by the internet and shopping for fabric.
So far I have only bought 24 yards, but really NEED more! I am just terrible at decision making and there is just too much gorgeous fabric on offer at the moment! And then I can't decide how much to buy of each designs, too little and I am sure to run out and wish I had more, too much and I am sure to not like and have it sitting in my stash growing old. I'll blog all my new pretties next week when they arrive.
Don't forget to enter my giveaways from previous blogtober posts, including the one that closed tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for dropping by to read my blog and leaving a comment, have a lovely day : )